Scones with Raisins
- 90g Light brown sugar
- 90g Unsalted butter (soft)
- 10g Salt
- 750g Plain flour
- 45g Baking powder
- 600ml Milk
- 100g Raisins
- Mix Butter and sugar until soft
- Add remaining dry ingredients and dry mix until crumble (scrape sides of bowl)
- Add milk and mix on first speed approx 1 minute until not lumpy, while mixing add the Raisins.(do not over mix)
- Roll out on floured bench approx 1.5” thick, cut out and place on lightly floured tray (not quite touching each other)
- Bake @ 200-210 degree celcius for approx 15 min.
- Remove from oven and cool on wire before serving.