Salted Caramel Pumpkin Spiced Latte
- 350ml Jersey milk
- 350ml hot brewed strong coffee
- 4 tablespoons pure pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons Jersey Salted Caramel (click to shop)
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Whipped cream
- Ground cinnamon
- Jersey Salted Caramel (for drizzling)
In a small saucepan, combine the milk, pumpkin, sugar, caramel, spice, and vanilla over medium-high heat. Bring to a rolling boil, stirring constantly. Whisk vigorously until it starts to froth, about 1 minute. For a more frothy consistency, use an immersion blender or electric mixer to beat the milk mixture until the desired frothy consistency. Divide the milk mixture between two large mugs.
Slowly pour about 1/2 cup coffee into each mug. Top with whipped cream, a drizzle of caramel, and a sprinkling of cinnamon. Serve.