COVID-19 Safety Measures
We are currently open for alfresco dining in adherence to government advice. We have put the following measures in place to ensure your visit is safe and comfortable:
- We kindly ask you to sanitise your hands upon arrival at the estate. Hand sanitiser will be available on entry.
- We will be adhering to a strict ‘one household per table’ policy and will not be in a position to join tables together
- Our tables are placed at least 2 metres apart from each other, however please remain vigilant and keep a physical distance of 2 metres from anyone outside of your household when moving around.
- To ensure correct physical distancing and for the safety of our visitors and our front of house team, we will take your order from a designated area.
- Tables and chairs will be sanitised before and after each booking.
- We will be accepting card payments only (contactless if possible)
- Access to toilets are limited to one visitor at a time and will be cleaned thoroughly and often.
- If you are isolating or feeling unwell, please do not visit the estate.
The health and safety of our team and customers is our main priority, if there is anything further we can do to make your visit more comfortable please feel free to inform us prior to your visit.