Digital marketing executive
La Mare Wine Estate, Distillery and Cider Farm is excited to announce an amazing opportunity for an ambitious Digital Marketing Executive with e-commerce experience to help launch a new website and manage our broad range of social media channels and online retail outlet as an extension to the successful La Mare brand.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who has a passion for all things digital, an affinity to the wonderful island of Jersey, and the ability to further develop the La Mare brand.
You will be responsible for the creation and implementation of a new website with an e-commerce element. You will be used to managing and creating accurate, brand-aligned content in a fast paced environment and will be capable of working autonomously within our small and friendly team.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, highly creative, a clear communicator, with lots of energy and enthusiasm and driven by results.
If you're looking for an exciting role where you can share your ideas within a friendly work environment whilst vastly increase your business skills and knowledge at the same time, this is the role for you.
This role may be based between the St Mary Wine Estate and St Helier.
The Digital Marketing Executive will create and implement innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, PPC, and other techniques to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services. They will create engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up-to-date on latest marketing technologies and social media.
- Working with the MD, source and appoint a web development agency to create new website and ecommerce facility
- Manage and drive online sales through digital acquisition. Responsible for the image of the company and generating sales through the internet
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Manage the My Listing portal on the Visit Jersey website, regularly reviewing and reporting on the dashboard analytics from the Visit Jersey site
- Working with the Visit Jersey team to maximise ‘Enhanced Partner’ opportunities, collaborate on campaigns and piggy back on Visit Jersey digital activity as appropriate
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (production and sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Liaise with external suppliers including graphic designers, photographers, marketing consultant etc.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing, e-commerce or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Fluency in English
- A recognised qualification in Digital Marketing, Communications, Marketing, Business or Public Relations